Everyone can leverage coaching. Here are some reasons why I am a coaching evangelist:
- Coaching is not about changing who you are as a person, but rather an invitation to learn, grow, and achieve a deeper, more expansive understanding and acceptance of yourself.
- Our lives today can be a 24/7 flow of information and stimuli. The pace of this bombardment does not, and will not, change. What we can change is how we respond to it. Coaching helps us to widen the gap between stimulus and response — I call it the “Saturated Pause” — this will help to increase our capacity to choose how we engage in the world.
- Coaching helps us to shift our choices from unconscious to conscious… to more clearly define the awareness and presence you want to sustain in your life (personally and professionally).
Changing our mindset about taking time for self-reflection and development can change everything else
Purpose and Impact Coaching
I work with forward thinking leaders who want to more clearly define their purpose and maximize their impact. As a result of our work, you will cultivate greater self-awareness and the resources you need to be at your best.
Create your legacy with greater consciousness
Options for Private Clients and or Corporate Teams
- Initial Discovery Session — 90 Minutes
- Ongoing Bi-weekly sessions — 45 minutes each via zoom, skype for business, phone or in person
- Leadership assessment interviews as requested
In our work together, I will…
- Offer essential, fresh (and at times radical) perspectives about professional and personal development.
- Emphasize that the discomfort of change is normal and the results are worth it!
- Be an external resource who will provide you with a safe, confidential, and judgment-free space for honest examination of your thoughts and feelings.
- Help you develop a deeper understanding of what drives your beliefs and behaviors — what are you committed to?
- Encourage you to find comfort in all of who you are, and who you are becoming.
- Provide levity and laughter along the way!
Rising Leader Group Coaching
Are you an emerging leader within your organization, community, or circle?
Rising Leader Groups are curated, virtual coach-facilitated peer groups, designed to provide you and your peers a safe and supportive platform as you explore the edges of your comfort zone and stretch the limits of your leadership.
- (Step 1) Initial 1:1 Discovery session for each participant.
- (Step 2) Four participants per group/matched according to level of leadership and business sectors.
- (Step 3) We meet once a month for 90 minutes via zoom
- (Step 4) Each group will have a private slack channel set up for in between conversations to help build the connection, learning and community
Rising Leaders Groups will focus on tools, strategies, best practices and new perspectives which will enhance your leadership:
- Expanded Self Awareness and Acceptance is Authentic Leadership
- Energy and Attention Management = Time Management
- The Art of the “Saturated Pause”
- Practice Deep Listening and Generative Conversations
- Evolving Conditioned Tendencies into Embodied Transformation
Collaboration and Accountability
The Circle will serve as a collaborative, supportive platform of peers to provide feedback to each other, and to hold ourselves accountable for our continued growth. We will check in during each session to explore what strides we made in our leadership roles, celebrate the successes and share the challenges, and provide each other with constructive suggestions for improvement and lessons learned.
You will see and hear yourself in others’ stories, challenges and successes. Learning together with your peers will maximize your growth by tapping into the diverse experiences and perspectives of others. You will feel supported, challenged and held accountable by a group who will become a valued peer network that is rooting for your well-being and success.
If you are interested in joining a group please fill out the form below stating preferences or criteria.